The City of Paris is represented by:
Ms. Anne Hidalgo, Mayor of Paris
Mr. Jean-Louis MISSIKA, Deputy Mayor of Paris responsible for urbanism, architecture, Grand Paris projects, the development of the economy and attractiveness
Mr. Patrick BLOCHE, Paris Councilor
Mr. Didier GUILLOT, Paris Councilor
Mr. Claude DARGENT, Paris Councilor
Mr. Jacques BAUDRIER, Paris Councilor, Councilor delegated as responsible for Architecture and Large Urban Renewal Projects
Ms. Claire de CLERMONT-TONNERRE, Paris Councilor
Mr. Jérôme DUBUS, Paris Councilor
The Department of Paris represented by Mr Christophe NAJDOVSKI, Deputy Mayor of Paris responsible for Transport, roads, Travel and Public Space,treasurer of Apur.
The State is represented by:
- The Minister of the Interior (represented by the Prefect of Île-de-France Region/ Prefect of Paris or his representative),
- The Minister of Territorial Equality and Housing (represented by the Regional and Inter-Departmental Directress of Public Amenities and Development in Île-de-France or herrepresentative),
- The Minister of the Economy and Finance (represented by the Regional Directress of Insee, National Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies or her representative),
- The Minister of Culture and Communication or her representative,
- The Paris Police Prefect or his representative.