Apur is supervised by a General Assembly and a Board of Directors (21 members) presided over by Anne Hidalgo, First Deputy Mayor of Paris, responsible for urban planning and architecture.
Pierre Mansat, Deputy Mayor of Paris, responsible for the Greater Paris project and relationships with local and regional authorities of the Ile-de-France, is Vice-President.
Denis Baupin, Deputy Mayor of Paris, responsible for sustainable development, environment and the climate plan, Councillor of the Department of Paris, is treasurer.
Together, the composition of these assemblies translate the will to set up a structure for urban studies and dialogue:
The City of Paris is represented by:
- M. Bertrand Delanoë, Mayor of Paris
- Anne Hidalgo, First Deputy Mayor of Paris, responsible for urban planning and architecture
- Claire de Clermont-Tonnerre, Paris Councillor
- M. Jérôme Dubus, Paris Councillor
- Mme Annick Lepetit, Deputy Mayor of Paris, responsible for travelling, transport and public spaces
- Jean-Yves Mano, Deputy Mayor of Paris, responsible for housing
- Pierre Mansat, Deputy Mayor of Paris, responsible for the -Paris Métropole- project and relationships with Ile-de-France local and regional authorities
- François Vauglin, Paris Councillor
The Department of Paris, represented by Denis Baupin, Deputy Mayor of Paris, responsible for sustainable development, the environment and climate plan, Councillor of the Department of Paris
The Ile-de-France Region, represented by three Regional Councillors:
- Judith Shan
- Claire Monod
- Géraldine Poirault-Gauvin
The Government represented by:
- The Prefect of the Ile-de-France Region, Prefect of Paris by delegation, Philippe Cèbe, Director of housing, in the Department of Urban Planning, Housing and Infrastructure of the the Paris Prefecture, represents the Minister of the Interior, Interior Security and Homeland Security.
- Jean-Claude Ruysschaert, Prefect, Regional Director of infrastructure for the Ile-de France, represents the Minister of Ecology, Sustainable Planning and Development
- Sylvie Marchand, Director of the INSEE, (National Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies), represents the Minister of the Economy, Finance and Industry
- Jean-Marc Blanchecotte, Director of the Department of Architecture and National Heritage of the Paris Department, represents the Minister of Culture and Communication
- The Paris Police Commissioner, represented by delegation by Marc-René Bayle, Director of Transportation and Protection of the General Public
The Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry represented by Geneviève Roy, President of the Paris Delegation or her delegate
The Caisse d'Allocations Familiales de Paris – (Paris Social Security and Child Benefit Office) represented by Richard Puyal, its President or his delegate
The Régie Autonome de Transports Parisiens (Paris City Transportation Authority), represented by Pierre Mongin, Chairman and Managing Director or his delegate
The EPA ORSA, Orly-Rungis. Seine Amont Public Urban Development Establishment represented by Jacques Touchefeu, Managing Director or his delegate
Paris Métropole represented by Philippe Laurent, its President or his delegate.