In order to contribute to a common culture on subjects which public authority members within Paris Métropole have engaged in,, Apur has drawn up themed bibliographies, which are not exhaustive and which can be added to, relating to groups of projects resulting from the Call for initiatives. An introductory, cross-discipline section precedes the bibliographies.
- Introduction: experiences and ways of running metropolitan projects
- A metropolis to be lived in: designing a united, generous and welcoming metropolis (in french)
- Behind the scenes of the metropolis: sharing practical experiences of urban ecology
- Connections to places: linking territories and reinvesting in living spaces
- Attractiveness for everyone: partaking in the economic vitality and the expanding, international activity (in french)
- Cultures to be shared: putting heritage and culture at the service of metropolitan values (in french)
To facilitate access to documents, we have either indicated internet links or shown the list of documents from the Apur collection which are available for consultation by appointment with the documentation [at] apur [dot] org (subject: Demande%20de%20rendez%20vous%20de%20consultation) (Documentation Department).